Emotions are physical gestures, or showing of emotion, your character/avatar can make. They are easy ways to communicate with other players without having to use the chat all the time. They also let you sit indefinitely.
How to use Emotions Edit
It's definitely unnecessarily has many steps to reach, a new player would probably have an extremely difficult time finding them. Not only finding them, but trying to figure out how to use them. Luckily, you have this guide. ;)
1) Go to your Menu
2) Go to settings
3) Go to Shortcuts
4) You can either click on one of the four bubbles, which are shortcut bubbles that appear directly on your main screen at all times, or you can click one of the page slots in which you have to click on list to reach. Careful, you can accidentally replace any attacks you have on your list without knowing; fortunately they are easy to add back so don't worry too much.
5) Once you have clicked one, go to Emotion.
6) You are given a list of emotions, click the one you want.
7) Go ahead and exit out of everything. If you put it on a bubble, the emotion option should be on-screen. If you put it in your list, go ahead and hit list. It should be in there.
8) Enjoy :)
All Emotion Edit
- Look Around
Fun Facts Edit
- The Sit and Seiza emotions last forever unless you move. These two emotions are very popular in the game.
- You can Jump by double tapping the Mini Map.