Martial Skills center around the Knuckle Weapon. Like Magic Skills, Martial Skills can be used no matter what weapon you use. However, using Martial Skills with a knuckle equipped (whether as a main or a subweapon) increases its damage and the success rate for dealing status effects.1. Smash- (MP 100) Strongly hit the target. You have a chance to make the target Flinch. A fast skill with a high rate of causing "Flinch". Flinch interrupts the enemy's current attack and triggers "Tap" on bosses. Tap boss to trigger "Break".
2. Bash- (MP 200) Strike a heavy blow on the head. You have a chance to Stun the target. A slow skill with a low rate of causing "Stun" which triggers "Tap" on bosses. Tap boss to trigger "Break". Stun causes the enemy unable to do anything for a few seconds.
3. Shell Break- (MP 300) A straight punch that penetrates hard armors. The damage dealt increases as the target's DEF is higher. A slow skill with a low rate of causing "Armor Break". This reduces the enemy's defense to zero, but enemy guard rate stays the same. If Armor Break is triggered, then Shell Break will restore the user's MP.*
- The skill's actual damage also used to ignore armor but this was removed and it now restores the user's MP instead.
4. Sonic Wave- (MP 100) Attack with an impulsive wave. You have a chance to make the target Fall Down. A fast, long-ranged skill with a high rate of causing "Tumble". Tumble interrupts the enemy's current attack, causes them to fall down to the ground for a short stun time and triggers "Tap" on bosses. Tap boss to trigger "Break".
5. Earthbind- (MP 100) Attack enemies around you by shaking the ground. You have a chance to Stop the targets. The only AoE attack for knuckles, range increases with skill points. "Stop" status effect prevents the enemy from moving, but they can still attack.
6. Martial Mastery- (Passive Skill) Get better at using Knuckles. ATK of Knuckles increases. The only AoE attack for Martial Skills, range increases with skill points. "Stop" status effect prevents the enemy from moving, but they can still attack. Earthbind's range is smaller without knuckles equipped.
7. Aggravate- (Passive Skill) Knuckle Keenly attack the target again. You have a chance to deal additional damage by normal attacks of Knuckles. For every auto attack, attack additional times. Also, Attack MP recovery is increased, although the rate is unclear. After 10 skill points some say it's +5 MP regained per hit and some say it's +10MP regained.
8. Strong Chase Attack- (Passive Skill) Enhances the power of small attacks. The additional damage of "Aggravate" increases. A passive skill that increases the additional attacks from Aggravate. Attack MP recovery is unaffected.
9. Heavy Smash- (MP 400) Hit the target very hard. Chance to inflict "Lethargy" on the target. Deal additional damage to the target that has [Armor Break]. Technically 0 cast time, but takes a while to actually follow through.
10. Triple Kick- (MP 300) Attack the target three times quickly. Critical rates are higher than normal attacks.
11. Martial Discipline- (Passive Skill) Deepen understanding of Knuckles. Increases attack speed of Knuckles. Increases damage of Knuckle skills a little
•Skill Tree List--(lvl Cap 110) from ToramOnline.com forums (unofficial).